Finken Holdings Limited is a professional technology developing company which mainly engages in dairy processing equipment and food ingredients. With our local and Foreign Research & Development team, we are able to liaise with the customer for their customized requirements and finally design the right solution for them. We, therefore, engage in procedure design, large outdoor storage silo service, turnkey base project, equipment specification, design, installation, commissioning and training.
Products & Solutions
FINKEN is known for supply and distribution of high-quality machinery in the dairy industry. This state of art equipment goes a long way in ensuring customer satisfaction through its long life, guaranteed service, user-friendliness, and in return value for money.
Milk Dispensers (ATM)
Finken Holdings Limited milk dispensers (ATM) are new generation machine with high-quality components that increase profit margins of dairy farmers and businesses.
Price from 130,000
- Capacity: 100Litres, 150L, 200L, 250L, 300L, 350, ….., limit depends on the capacity of milk of the client
- Brand new
- Food grade material that will preserve fresh milk flavour properties
- Low electricity consumption
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Accurate control unit
- Single phase
- Personalized branding
- An inbuilt cooling component
- 12 months warranty
Milk Cooling Tanks
Milk cooling tank is key equipment for the mechanical milking system in the dairy farms. They are also widely used in dairy farms, milk collection centers, and milk production plants.
Price from 150,000
Types of Finken Cooling Tanks
- Close horizontal milk tanks
- Open horizontal milk tanks
- Closed vertical milk tanks
- Open vertical milk tanks
- Capacity: 50Litres, 100L, 200L, ….., 10,000L, the limit depends on the clients capacity of milk
- Long service life
- Brand new holding tank made of stainless steel
- Fixed with a mixer to accelerate the cooling process and uniform cooling
- Air cooled condensing units suited for milk tanks
- Equipped with hermetic compressors
- Customized condensing units sized
- Fitted with controls to secure reliable refrigeration
- Manufactured with food grade materials
- Fitted with a gear reduction motor to ensure perfect homogenization of fats
- Saves space since many processes are done within the same holding unit.
- Easy to transport
- Easy to install
- Insulated double-wall container
- Easy to maintenance
- Low operating cost
- Digital temperature display
- Are free-standing
- Adjustable feet enable easy leveling
- Equipped with agitators
- Butterfly valve outlet
- Only require 10% milk content in the tank to work
Finken pasteurizers are of high quality with long lifespan demonstrated through our reputable track record.
Price from KES 130,000
- Capacity: 100L, 200L, 250L, 300L, 350L, 400L,…..1000L, limit depends on customers milk capacity
- Brand new
- Both batch and Continuous pasteurizers
- Both single and three phase
- Fitted with Agitator
- Stainless steel- SS304
- Fitted with electrical Elements
- Butterfly outlet valve
- Double jacketed
- Automated tap
- Automated Control box
- Temperature sensor
- High-quality motor
- Fitted with support stands
Yoghurt Production Processing Line
How it is done
The pre-treatment of the milk is the same, regardless of whether set or stirred yoghurt is to be produced. It includes standardisation of the fat and dry matter contents, heat treatment and homogenisation. It is assumed that the milk has been standardised to the required fat content before entering the line and standardisation of the dry matter content takes place in an evaporator in the process line. If the dry matter content is adjusted by addition of milk powder, the equipment used is similar to that described under “Recombined milk”. Any additives, such as stabilisers, vitamins, etc., can be metered into the milk before the heat treatment.
When the yoghurt milk has been pre-treated and cooled to inoculation temperature, the procedure for further treatment depends on whether set, stirred, drink, frozen or concentrated yoghurt is to be produced. The quality of the yoghurt in terms of texture and flavour is essential.
UHT Milk Processing Line
FINKEN has two ways of employed in UHT Milk treatment: Direct or Indirect. In direct UHT heating, steam is briefly injected into possible to achieve very high quality. However, the process requires relative high energy consumption compared to indirect UHT treatment. With indirect heating, the product does not come into direct contact with the heat source, but is instead hearted using heat exchangers. What makes this method so cost effective is that the most o the heat energy can be recovered
CIP operation involves the following steps:
- Removal of any small equipment parts that must be manually cleaned, making sure that CIP and processing components are clearly segregated.
- Cool temperature water (<80F) is used to pre-rinse the equipment lines and piping to remove gross soil and to minimize coagulation of proteins.
- After the pre-rinse water is flushed from the lines, the appropriate cleaner solution or treatment is circulated for a requisite period of time to remove any soil, chemical or other residues. This step is followed by another water rinse.
- The final step is application of a sanitizing agent or method just prior to operation of the equipment. In aseptic operations, this step will be programmed into the system. Sanitizing can be with a chemical rinse or by the circulation of hot water. Hot water is used at high temperatures for CIP of equipment lines
FINKEN Ingredients is a division that specializes in Dairy and food ingredients. Through this division, we are able to supply value addition ingredients to dairy farmers and businesses as well as training to improve the quality and profit margins in the dairy value chain.
Below are some of the food ingredients we offer: