Did you know you could make yogurt?
Finken Holdings Limited has some information for you.
• Any container with a lid.
• 2 liters of milk- preferably raw.
• 3 tablespoons of starter (Finken culture).
1. Heat milk in over medium heat to boil.
2. Pour heated milk into a clean container and cool, either by sitting on the counter or in a cool water bath until the temperature drops.
3. Add Finken culture-2 teaspoons per 1 liter of milk. Lightly stir just enough to incorporate into the milk.
4. Place the container in the oven with only the light on for 12-24 hours. The light should provide a consistent heat of about 110 degrees.
5. Put the container in the refrigerator or cold water bath until the yogurt is cold and set.
6. Once the yogurt is set you can pour off the liquid formed at the top or stir for a thicker consistency.
7. Add Finken flavor and color to the yogurt. Finken stabilizer can also be added to make the yogurt thicker.
We supply cultures for both commercial and domestic use. Contact us on 0716862601 for more information or to place an order. You can also check us out on https://finken.co.ke/.
Finken Holdings Limited not only assist new dairy business ideas but also supply ingredients to large processors such as Kenya Cooperative Creameries, Kinangop Dairy, and many others.
Offering high-quality products that have been tested in the market, Finken Holdings Limited is the supplier of the best dairy ingredients.